Monday, April 30, 2007

Things should never apologize for....

1. Never apologize for giving my best in a relationship that just didn't work out.
2. Never apologize for crying. Wear waterproof mascara and express yourself.
3. Never apologize for being frugal. Just because I save my money instead of blowing it on the latest fashion emergency doesn't mean me cheap.
4. Don't apologize for being a single mom. Kayla is a blessing.
5. Never apologize for treating myself to something special. Sometimes I need some appreciation.
6. Never apologize for setting high standards in a relationship. I know what I can tolerate and what simply gets on my nerves.
7. Never apologize for saying NO.
8. Never apologize for my taste in clothes. It's my style.
9.Never apologize for changing my mind.
10. Never apologize for exercising your right to choose. It's your body and your right.
11. I never apologize for being me!......

No comments: